9.4.09

First Post! (Click for BetweeN the Pages Blog)

I must say I took the idea from Beth, a friend from school. She and I were musing about books and music and friends that love books and music. This was on the way back from a performance of Pride and Prejudice at UNC. I was interested, she sent me the link to her sight, and I was immediately prepared to hijack her idea. So I did, and I must say, I'm glad I did.

I'm crazy, emotionally bizarre, expressive, sensitive, loving, and goofy. I like order and planning but I'm especially fond of mixed up piles and open drawers. My mother, however, is not. I plan on attending UNC Chapel Hill next year as a freshman.

I'm absolutely in love with reading, libraries, tall bookshelves - though there isn't much time for reading at my residential high school for 'gifted' kids. Luckily for me, Spring Break is soon. I'm going to be reading The Poisonwood Bible - (assigned for class, but I've always wanted to read it.)

When I finish, I'll review it for you.

The rating system. Hm. I'm going to have to use the same rating scale Beth uses. Don't know what that means? Check out their site! It's great.

Much love and curiosity,

Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment